martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

Learn The Guitar Online

Learning to play guitar doesn’t have to be frustrating at all. In fact, to learn the guitar online can be very fun and exciting. I got my first guitar about twelve years ago. I had no idea on how to play the guitar, and of course twelve years ago Youtube was not there, in fact, I did not even had access to the internet, I recall that I had a computer with Windows 95 just to play very few games, So, a cousin of mine taught me the basics chords.

But why am I telling you this? Because now it is easier than ever learning to play the guitar; there literally are tons of lessons out there that can give you great tips and techniques. The problem you are going to find is that most videos are about two or three minutes, that means that it is not the best way to learn how to play guitar.

If you are determined about learning to play the guitar, you could A, take classes with a private tutor or you could B, go to a music academy. Sure, you can do either one of them, but option A can be very expensive. Usually a private teacher charges anywhere from $25 to $100 for a one hour class… you tell me.

Option B is usually less expensive than the first option, but who has the time? For me, the good way to go is the third option: Guitar Courses Online. The reason why I consider this is an excellent alternative is because they are less expensive, it is a onetime fee and you get to learn at your own speed.

Now, let me tell you some good advice that will help you once you start playing guitar:

1. Practice every day. You need to reserve at least one hour a day to practice. This alone could be the most important tip to consider. Practice, practice and then practice some more.

2. Love your Guitar. Think of your Guitar as an extension of your body. Treat it right, keep it clean. Now, if you do not have a guitar yet, I normally recommend buying a used instrument, or if you consider in buying a new guitar, try buying something that is not very expensive. Then, you can get a better guitar.

3. Start with an acoustic guitar with nylon strings. Your fingers will love you if you do this, because nylon strings are softer and your fingers need to get used to them. Later on, on your electric guitar you will feel the difference.

4. Find a guitar buddy. If you already have a friend that has a guitar, great!, you will have someone to talk about your improvement and tips. This is not crucial, but it can be helpful, plus, once you learn a song or two you can get together and play for a while.

5. Practice every day. I know I said this already, but it is true, this is the key to success, and not just for guitar playing, but in this case yes. Try to practice for an hour every day.

Try to learn new things. Once you have mastered a song, continue with another one and so on. You are going to have a lot of fun and people will want to hear you play. Good luck!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario