martes, 7 de junio de 2011

To say: "I Can't Do It" Is Unacceptable

I´ve been playing guitar for about ten years now and there have been moments in my journey that I have said "I can´t Learn To Play Guitar, this is too hard for me". Time has taught me that it is absurd to even consider something like that, since we are capable of doing a lot more than we actually imagine. The truth is as Henry Ford says, If you think that you can, then you can, If you think that you can't, then you can't, either way, you are right.

Before I Move on, I do want to make a small comercial... a great idea to learn guitar very fast is to purchase Jamorama, I truly believe that it is one of the best guitar courses out there and makes the guitar learning process a lot easier and fun with all the bonuses they add to it.

Ok, that being said and released from my chest, a very important thing to take into consideration is that it is all about the attitude, and for this I want to share a little story with you.

I have had many jobs in different places, I have been a customer service rep in a couple of call centers, I have been a sales executive for a bank, I have been an English teacher and I even opened my own coffe house in the back of my house. You see, I am an entreprenour, and the reason I have tried so many different things is because I did not had clear what I really wanted to do with my life... until about a month ago. I have written down what I am going to do and where I want to be in five years from now. Enough, my point is that I never give up, I continue searching and fighting for my dreams, as you should too.

When it comes to learn to play guitar, the best thing you can do is to find the best way to practice guitar, stick to it and play every day, make your own routines, start writing down what you want to do and where you want to be in the future and you get a better perspective of the present.

I hope this post is not to rambled on, bottom line what I want to say is good luck and fight for your dreams. Follow your dreams baby, cuz we all die young.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario