sábado, 11 de junio de 2011

Three Simple Tools For Starting to Play Guitar Online

There are moments in life when we wish we had a friend stopping us from doing that mistake that resulted in a waste of time, and to learn to play guitar online can be a little bit tricky if we do not overcome those demons that whisper into our ears that to learn to play guitar is not for you, that you need to continue playing guitar hero and having fun that way.

I remember when I began my career as a guitarist about a decade ago, I still remember the smell of my acoustic guitar, the gear that my parents had bought me and the set of strings for me to put on the guitar, although I had no idea on how to put strings on a guitar, but yet, it was a great moment for me to see that I was a couple of steps away of doing what a lot of teenagers wanted to do back then, to start rocking with a guitar.

Well, it is easy to get frustrated specially in the first couple of weeds if you do not possess the correct tools to learn to play, now, I want to give you a warning and tell you that it is important to consider small details that can make a huge difference in the long term.

For instance let me show you what you should have done by now to start taking the guitar seriously:

1. A classical guitar. Don´t even consider getting an electric guitar if you haven’t dominated a classical guitar, you are going to feel that you are not going anywhere because your hands will feel a lot of pain and trust me, this is not a thing you want to deal with on your first couple of days as a serious guitarist.

2. A metronome. This is any device that produces regular, metrical ticks (beats, clicks) — settable in beats per minute. This great thing is really helpful to start getting a sense of rhythm in your head and to practice finger exercises and becomes handy later on to do warm up and stretching exercises to start playing more difficult riffs and solos.

3. Buy Jamorama. The thing is that you can’t get better at what you don’t measure and by having a course to stick to you actually get to see what to do and what to avoid to start getting a lot better very fast. By doing this you are able to measure if you are doing a good job or if you do have to work on some specific things about your guitar playing.

The important thing of having these three tools is that you get the opportunity to improve a lot quicker than if you choose to learn guitar without them, and more important than that, you start to play guitar with the right foot, there are other tools that are required to improve your skills, but they will start to appear in the way, stuff like guitar books and more advanced lessons; what I have mentioned you is just a very basic list of things that can help you start improving in a very easy way.

I encourage you to begin practicing guitar with the proper method and to never let anyone tell you that you can’t do it, if somebody ever tells you that, respond: “watch me” and go ahead and do it. Follow your dreams and never stop playing. Good luck.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario