martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

Learn How To Play Guitar On Line

I remember when I first started playing guitar, I used to get guitar lessons from my cousin, at first my fingers hurt really bad and once or twice I got frustrated learning a song, but today I can assure you that it was totally worth it, I learned how to play the guitar. I bought , well actually my parents bought me my first acoustic guitar for about $40, my parents were not sure if I was going to like it, because when I was 5 they paid a lot of money in piano lessons for me, and… I didn´t like it… It was not for me.

Now, after more than twelve years playing the guitar, I have become a teacher, and it is a very motivating job for me because, I love playing. I do not o it for the money, most of the time I teach for free, you know, the little kid down the street, my sister´s boyfriend, my oldest nephew, anyway, you get the picture.



I have noticed that people are looking all around the world for the best guitar lessons; the truth is that most courses have a different style, and obviously, some are better than others.

I have seen ads saying “learn how to play guitar in 7 days”, I mean come on!, 7 days is too little time to even adjust your fingers to the guitar, and you do not wanna waste your time in any of those lame courses.

Fortunately for you, I found an excellent method online, I highly recommend it. I am going to be blunt here and say that is the best method available right now. It, in fact gives you the opportunity to start from scratch, or even if you are an intermediate player like I used to be, to take your knowledge to the next level.

If you are serious about this, you will be playing amazing solos faster than you can imagine following this awesome training, if it is in fact your style of music.

Another question that comes up very often whenever we talk about guitar lessons is the following: “What guitar is best for me?”, there is no exact answer to that question, that will depend if you are going to play blues, metal, classical, rock and roll, country… I personally love Fender. Now, my cousin comes to my house, the one that was teaching me over a decade ago, asking me if I can help him with his solos.

Pretty soon I will have for you a guide that will help you pick your guitar, right now, the best I can do for you, is to point you to the best guitar learning method online.

Have a nice one.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario